TASK (sp/tassc) is the Global Challenge to Universities, Colleges, and Schools
The Scientific Societies Challenge asks academics to solve the greatest social problem of our modern time “Educational Reform“. What is your institute’s plan for training evidence-based scientific societies? How will you teach these Resets?
About the Project
The Academic Scientific Societies Challenge (tassc) at CSQ Research is called TASK! The challenge showcases academic solutions and institutions that build strong Social Contract and scientific societies globally.
What does TASK do?
TASK scores Schools by faculty and by country
Why is TASK import?
TASK is the most important program we run because:
- 60% of university enrollments are female and 60% of males drop out
- 75% of degreed individuals (graduates) are today trained only in tactical, unsustainable, unscientific theory and ideology only
- Experts of proven-failed theory and ideology can never be experts nor leaders
- Anti-family-values curricula and hiring programs or laws create a 1.5% annual population genocide in 64 high-income nations today
Which faculties are included in the Challenge:
- Political Science
- Business & Finance
- Information Technology
- Humanities – Philosophy & Epistemology
Sharing Best Practises
In every country and in every teaching institution and faculty, programs work to teach sustainable societies. We are 220 countries, 26,368 Universities and Colleges, and exponentially more high, middle and grade schools – managing the education of seven billion of us …
The Elephant in the Room
Education is a pressing problem in 62% of collapsing nations around the world, including many western nations: the USA, Canada, Britain, Spain, France, and many more.
Courses graduate tactical theorists only in 75% of faculties, dropout rates are too high – and are also hidden. Why is this true? Because courses are too long, are not mastery-based – like apprenticeship programs, they don’t practice scientific evidence-based Global Leadership performance management, and they cost far too much in collapsing nations as well
Calling all social and responsible philanthropic organizations!
TASK has taken a back seat to other pressing development and priorities. If you want this essential program moving forward again, and you want to post your group’s assistance here as well – consider supporting TASK
Your organization can help to sponsor a TASK initiative in your country, and every country., by reaching out via the Contact form below!
How can we participate?
Register, assign a project manager, setup a project, and then schedule leads and resources in each faculty to build a sustainable society through current programs in your institution
For purposes of comparison and ranking, a common nomenclature is used and reports are available in all Google Translate-supported languages
Our societies need:
- Leadership accountable to performance managed measures of success and advance
- Social Contracts – the basic needs of a good, productive life: food, homes, healthcare, security, scientific education …
- Productive Monetary Systems
- International co-operation and trade
- Prosperity and Good Lives – Aristotle’s term for “the American Dream”
- Scientific Terms – explaining humanity’s Use-Case, Actors, In/Outputs
- Scientific Solutions
- Constitutional Essentials
- Government Policy
- Strategic Planning
Operations and Monitoring
Build a prosperous World Peace and Human Advance, instead of the Tytler Cycle we see today
Challenges & Solutions
Global Debt & Investment
- Monetary Systems
- Global / National Debt
- Public / Private Debt
- Targets and Improvement
- Trade & Self-sufficiency
- Planning – Strategic and Tactical
- Democracies > 15 million
- Democracies < 15 million
- Global / Federal / State /…
Complementary solutions By Industry:
- Primary productions
- College and Trade