TASSC is The Academic Sustainable Societies Challenge – or simply TASK. Universities are the top-down feeder systems to curriculums...
- Confirming Causality with the Science of 70%
- Global Leadership Book of Knowledge – GL-BOK
- Our Academic Mediocracy
- The socially irresponsible practice of Technology Immigration in Canada
- Diversity and Inclusion
- Why has the United Nations failed?
- Conservative or Liberal Policies? Are they Sustainable?
- Why Academia is failing to teach us how to build a Sustainable Society
- Building a brilliant welfare system benefits every economy
- Terms and Nomenclature are essential: The Use Case for International Monetary Systems
- Social Contract versus Socialist Policy
- Sustaining Populations & Avoiding Overcrowding
- Is Canadian Finance failing our Economy
- Are Fuel Cell Vehicles and Home Hydrogen Stations – The Future?
- Support the Middle Class for Power AND The 49% for Prosperity
- The Business Case for Guaranteed Incomes
- Right or Left of What? The Conservative vs Liberal Myth
- The Great Dumb-Down; Correcting Canada’s Smart Legacy
- The Business Case for Empathy
- New Energy Poverty – the Legality of Wasteful Energy Spending
- Pipelines – The Case for Producing Fuels Locally
- Transition Economics Business Case
- Immigration is neither an Essential nor a Necessity
- Bad Policy by Right or Left still equals Collapse
- SUSTAIN Project Management Method
Academia Business Canadian Politics Certs Collapse Constitutional Reform Data Science diversity doctorate econometrics Economics Education fact-tank female equality Finance Gender Inequality Genocide Global Leadership government grad schools human capital inclusion Leadership library masters mediocracy Policy political science Politics public policy Right and Left science social contract social responsibility social sciences Statistics Sustainability Sustainable Societies