Download and play the CSQ Common Sense 101 Audio Book directly from your Phone or Computer – so that you can enjoy the book on your way to work, in the car, at the gym, or wherever you like.
About the Audio Book:
- Non-fiction – hybrid textbook with a 16 week (one semester) curriculum that works through 26 Chapters
- Topics of Economics, Science, Natural and Human History, Technology, Self-Improvement, and a 100 Year Plan for the Future.
- Flow of discussions are top down: Big-Picture World Events – > Society (Country) – > Family – > Individual
- Category: Self-Help, Education, Leadership, Economics, Business, Goal-Setting, Society, Future
- Closer look at graphics available at www.csq1.org.
- Publication date: June 4th, 2015
- Number of discs: 2 CDs or 950 mb of MP3 file downloads in .zip format with no DRM.
- Number of hours – 8 hours
- Narrated by Author – Edward Tilley
The Audio Book on 2 CD-ROMs is ISBN: 978-1-987964-03-5