December 11, 2015 at 3:05 pm #3595
CSQ CSR Certifications & Social Responsibility
CSR – Corporate Social Responsibility is important. In 2015, corporations are being called into The Hague on trial for Ecocide and Crimes against Humanity, Climate Change controls and changes in Fossil Fuel transition commitments are signed by every country, and Lending Institutions are now asking for CSR considerations in financing due-diligence. Protect your organization and investors from socially irresponsible decisions with CSQ Compliance and Certifications. At CSQ, you can look to a stalwart and incorruptible transparent source of guidance within the CSQ Governance and Compliance review and training team offerings that work to ensure that the focus of your management team is safeguarded from distraction. You do not have to figure out all of this planning on your own.
Whether your group is sponsoring an important CSQ Social or Technology Project (see our Forums and csq1.org/mag), or you need to confirm how well thought-through are the goals set out by your committees in Strategic Planning, Ethical Investment or Due-Diligence in Usury and non-asset-backed lending, there is a CSQ Compliance program available for your needs.
Courses and SeminarsThe professional body for over 15,000 social responsibility and sustainability professionals from around the globe.CSQ Research sets the standard for the content and delivery of environment and sustainability training through robust quality assurance processes and provides professional development support in line with map.
- One-hour Seminar Series Updates & Luncheons
- CSR Guided Training and Certificate – 30 Day Training minimum requirement – Level 1
- CSR Executive Certificate – 60 Day Training Cycle recommended – Off-site Training available – Level 2
- CSR Executive Masters – 4 months recommended – Level 3
- Insurance for your projects
- Funding for your projects
- Corporate Governance
- Aboriginal Community Sponsorships
- Environmental Assessment
- Health and Safety KPI Dashboard
- Documentation and Training Best-Practice
Also consider that an investment in CSR brings:
- Leadership in CSR -Corporate Social Responsibility Mandates
- Peace of Mind for Voters & Policy Organizations
- Higher staff job satisfaction, productivity, and attendance.
- Higher revenues and sales
- Assurance of Compliance for Ethical Investors
- Oversight on Ethical Business Practices, Bonus, Compensation, High Performer Recognition
- Mature Status Reporting and Project or Process Template Libraries
- CSQ Ethical Business Practices Logo for your website and marketing
- Strategic Long Term Business Planning
Look for the CSQ Logos “Certified” and “Monitored” on your next project or investment to confirm that social, financial, procedural, and unsurpassed levels of ongoing monitoring for measures of success and performance in Government, Non-Profit, Public and Private Licensed Corporations.
Visit WP Magazine at CSQ1.org/mag, CSQ1.org, csq1.org/wpprojects, or #wpprojects to get started.
For Certification and Training Programs, or to fast-track monitoring of your performance targets, visit DashFlows.com or CSQ worldwide offices at email@example.com.
- 1 (800) 700-1001 in North America
- 33-184880460 – London, England
- 44-2035140340 – Paris, France
- #wpprojects – our Hashtag at Google and Twitter
- csq1.org/wpprojects – our Google+ Community
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.