ACT ° SUSTAIN ° EconomyTech
Why CSQ Certification?
ACT Government Policy, EconomyTech, Corporate Social Accountability, and SUSTAIN Certifications are a big-picture solution for the training and governance needed to build sustainable nations and good lives reliably.
We’re a young world with a bright future ahead.
The unfortunate fact, historically speaking, is that our understanding and education systems have held us back from building sustainable agrarian societies, then monetary societies – and today we are automating societies as well.
We’ve paid dearly for our leadership shortcomings, in time lost, in hard lives, and in loves lost to wars too.
- A 72% international economic collapse-trending rate including most of our large democracies – U.S., France, Canada, U.K.
- Corporations are hoarding wealth, creating inequity that is choking their own success
- Financial Industries are proven to damage economies in every academic research paper we can locate
- We have taught our MBA grads unsustainable “externalization of cost” for their essential security, infrastructure, education, & health care
- Creating Bonus Programs or Quarterly Reporting Programs which ensure only socially-irresponsible short-term-benefit thinking.
Large Multi-national conglomerates can hoard profits, offshore work, avoid tax, fail to invest in local companies, lower wages, and not self-police their social irresponsible behaviors until governments must either regulate them or social instability drives investors to push-back on executive teams that risk total loss due to civil unrest and violent uprises
For 4,000-years in documented history, governments have had to implement controls and corrections on commerce in order to reset the natural inequities created by monetary system cycles – and by successful capitalism.
Business is not designed to balance needs of commerce and society. Government’s role is to implement balance that sustains strong commerce and opportunity – but business can help.
Working heads-down to become the very best at walking straight off a cliff, fails even the most basic understanding of good common sense. But working to make opportunity larger so that your company can share in a strong and stable economy – that does make common sense. Better to reset and balance inequity, that permits economic boom once again – as we see in the teachings of the science of Transition Economic described in this chart.
Protect your organization and investors from social instabilities that risk every business endeavor large or small – with CSQ Compliance and Certifications.
At CSQ, you can look to a stalwart and incorruptibly transparent source of guidance within the CSQ Governance and Compliance review and training team offerings that work to ensure that the focus of your management team is safeguarded from distraction. You do not have to figure out all of this planning on your own.
Whether your group is sponsoring an important CSQ Social or Technology Project (see our Forums and csq1.org/mag), or you need to confirm how well thought-through are the goals set out by your committees in Strategic Planning, Ethical Investment or Due-Diligence in Usury and non-asset-backed lending, there is a CSQ Compliance program available for your needs.
Courses and Seminars
- Attract Capital and Venture Capital Funding
- Project Funding from financial institutions seeking more socially-responsible investment
- Improve Corporate Governance
- Easier Insurance for your projects
- Aboriginal Community Sponsorships
- Environmental Assessment
- Health and Safety KPI Dashboard
- Documentation and Training Best-Practice
Look for the SUSTAIN Logos “Certified” and “Monitored” on your next project or investment to confirm that social, financial, procedural, and ongoing monitoring for measures of success and performance in Government, Non-Profit, Public and Private Licensed Corporations. If it’s not on our website, the product or organization is not certified.
For Certification and Training Programs, or to fast-track monitoring of your performance targets, visit CSQ1.org and contact CSQ worldwide offices at firstname.lastname@example.org.
CSR Social Responsibility
- One-hour Seminar Series Updates & Luncheons
- CSR Guided Training and Certificate – 30 Day Training minimum requirement – Level 1
- CSR Executive Certificate – 60 Day Training Cycle recommended – Off-site Training available – Level 2
- CSR Executive Masters – 4 months recommended – Level 3
Also consider that an investment in CSQ Certification brings:
- Leadership in CSR -Corporate Social Responsibility Mandates
- Leadership in Sustainable Government and Corporate Policy
- Peace of Mind for Voters & Policy Organizations
- Higher staff job satisfaction, productivity, and attendance.
- Higher revenues and sales
- Assurance of Compliance for Ethical Investors
- Oversight on Ethical Business Practices, Bonus, Compensation, High Performer Recognition
- Mature Status Reporting and Project or Process Template Libraries
- CSQ Ethical Business Practices Logo for your website and marketing
- Strategic Long Term Business Planning
Look for the CSQ Logos “Certified” and “Monitored” on your next project or investment to confirm that social, financial, procedural, and unsurpassed levels of ongoing monitoring (for measures of success and performance) in Government, Non-Profit, Public and Private Licensed Corporations.
Visit WP Magazine at CSQ1.org/mag, CSQ1.org, csq1.org/wpprojects, or #wpprojects to get started.
For Certification and Training Programs, or to fast-track monitoring of your performance targets, visit DashFlows.com or CSQ worldwide offices at email@example.com.